- Sunday School Begins September 16, 2007 [Register
- We are excited about our new curriculum for Grades K-6 which follows
the “workshop rotation model” of learning a Bible story or concept
over several weeks through various learning approaches, including
art, movies, story, cookery, science and more! This approach enables
teachers to teach from their favorite perspectives and gives students
a chance to learn from a variety of models. We’ll be starting off
with Daniel in the Lion’s Den
anybody ever play "King Nebuchadnezzar
Says"?? Or have you ever made Caramel Corn Lions??
- September 9, 2007 Flapjacks & Backpacks and
Sunday School Registration
- Our traditional Rally Day this year will begin with
a pancake breakfast from 8:30 to 9:30 A.M. in the Social Hall, followed
by our Service of Worship in the sanctuary at 10:00 A.M. During our
worship service we will bless any and all backpacks as we begin this
new academic year together.
- Sunday School Registration: You can register for
Sunday School on Sept. 9, or you can register
- Allen Barrett Receives Eagle Scout Award, May
- Allen Barrett received his Eagle Award at a ceremony
held by Troop 2 of Weymouth, Mass. on Saturday evening, May 12, 2007.
Allen also received a Palm pin for earning five additional merit
badges after earning his eagle.
Gifford and Allen Barrett
- TANGLEWOOD MARIONETTES TO PERFORM HANSEL AND GRETEL,
DECEMBER 29, 2005
- The children's tale of Hansel and Gretel performed
by the Tanglewood Marionettes of Ware, Mass. The show unfolds storybook
fashion and features a dozen lavishly costumed 30" marionettes. Not
to be missed. The Tanglewood Marionettes tour the entire U.S., but
locally they have performed at: The Children's Museum in Boston,
The Puppet Showplace Theater in Brookline, The Boston Athenaeum,
The Yale Art Gallery, First Night, Boston, The Isabella Stewart Gardner
Museum, and at fairs, schools, libraries, and art centers throughout
- TANGLEWOOD MARIONETTES PERFORMED CINDERELLA, DECEMBER
- The classic tale of Cinderella was performed by the
Tanglewood Marionettes of Ware, Mass. The show unfolded storybook
fashion and featured a dozen lavishly costumed 30" marionettes. The
Tanglewood Marionettes tour the entire U.S., but locally they have
performed at: The Children's Museum in Boston, The Puppet Showplace
Theater in Brookline, The Boston Athenaeum, The Yale Art Gallery,
First Night, Boston, The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, and at
fairs, schools, libraries, and art centers throughout New England.
- More information about
- MOVIE NIGHT - Friday Friendly Family Flicks. Begins October
Held on the first Friday of Every Month,
from 6:45PM - 9:00PM. You are invited to wear pajamas and bring a
sleeping bag (optional). Refreshments available for minimal cost.
- SUPER SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18,
Children of all ages in the community
were invited to the first annual KIDS FAIR, FIELD DAY, FUN DAY!
The event was held on Saturday September 18th from 10:00 a.m.
to 1:00 p.m. We had games, races, prizes, snacks, drinks, balloons,
face painting, arts and crafts. Children were able to make their
own tie dyed tee shirt for only $1.00. A special performance
by the Julie Moffat dancers took place at 12:00 noon.
- An Outdoor Ministry is being organized
by Suzanne Ellis and ideas are being solicited for future activities.
Check back soon for more information.
- Arthur Barrett has attained the rank of Eagle
Scout and was awarded his Eagle at an Awards Dinner and Honor
Court May 8, 2017. Arthur is a member of Boy Scout Troop 2, Weymouth,
Arthur Barrett after receiving his Eagle Award, with his father.
- Quincy Public Schools scored first place in the Granite
State FIRST regional robotics competition and in the Southern
California regional robotics competition March 25-27. The Church
salutes its own two youth members on the Quincy team: Arthur
Barrett, robot programmer and Jordan Oster,
inventory and marketing. Pictures of the New